Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feel good inc.



Heeey all, I am again with you! This monday was full of laugh and good mood, because I have spent it with my close friend - Karina. We decided to go in Domina Shopping centre. We have a tasty dinner and we have talked heart-to-heart.
I has noticed that I have no time, every day walking with friends and having cool vacation... I have absolutely forgotten about the "to do list" in my daily diary.
Tomorrow I go to take photos of one beautiful girls, on Wednesday Craig Owl will take some photos of me. I can't present my life without camera, photos... Since November I will go to photo-school. 9 hours per the week, one and a half year. I hope all will turn out, because I have enough power! Wooohoo!

 Я снова на связи! Сегодняшний день был полон смеха и хорошего настроения, ведь я его провела со своей близкой подругой - Кариной. Мы поехали в Domina Shopping, вкусно поели, посмеялись и поговорили по душам.
Заметила, что я так вошла во вкус, каждый день гуляя с друзьями и круто отдыхая, что совсем позабыла о списке дел, которые не аккуратно записаны в моём ежедневнике!
Завтра еду фотографировать, в среду сама фотографируюсь, уже не представляю своей жизни без фотографии... Кстати, с ноября я начинаю ходить в фото-школу. 9 часов в неделю, полтора года. Посмотрим насколько меня хватит, хотя силы воли у меня достаточно! Вухууу!


We with Karina loved this picture sooo much!


My new rings! Left one I have bought in New Yorker!



My cold coffee with maple syrup and tasty pizza!


 I already have started to design my room wall! This is only beginning!


Wearing:

Jacket - Wolfgang Joop
Knitted dress - Zara
Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes - NS King
Bag - Lindex
Necklace - Accessorize

Follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment